Our second-generation swimming pool vacuum head has been designed from the ground up to deliver professional quality to the everyday pool owner.
- Generous 14.4″x10.5″x2.25″ cleaning surface allows for a more efficient clean compared to smaller vacuum heads on the market
- Connects to a standard 1.5″ hose for a universal fit with your existing pool equipment
- 6 weights ensure a tight seal along your pool’s bottom surface, providing superior cleaning power while removing strain from your arms
- Chrome-plated metal handle will outlive standard plastic handles by years
- Long-lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly while drastically increasing maneuverability
Unlike many consumer-grade maintenance solutions on the market today, the FibroPool Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head has been created using only high-quality materials. The traditionally stiff, PVC body and wheels have been upgraded to a thermoplastic urethane to ensure ease of maneuverability along all pool surfaces regardless of material or contour. Cheap, plastic ball bearings and handle are now made of a robust, non-corrosive metal. No corners have been cut to ensure this will be the last vacuum head you’ll ever buy.